What's new

New HT in Sun City, Ca (2 Viewers)

DFurr

Premium
Real Name
Don
Screen shot from last night's movie...Friday the 13th 2009.

IMG_0803(1).jpg

DFurr

Premium
Real Name
Don
Re-programmed my automation to bring up the house lights when the actual movie fades and before the credits start so if you don't want to sit through the credits you can get out of your seat and move about with some light. Curtain doesn't close until the end of the credits.

DFurr

Premium
Real Name
Don
I don't usually recommend a movie but if you haven't seen it yet and are looking for a wild, seat of your pants movie, go to Netflix and stream FEAR. Two seasoned stars and the ending is a nail biter.

fear.jpg

DFurr

Premium
Real Name
Don
Dumb me. Spent a hour last night trying to figure out why my 3D on the Epson wasn't working. Finally discovered I had, by mistake, pushed the 2D/3D button on the Epson controller and it was stuck in 2D!!! I'm getting too old for this!!!

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Happens to us all. I was in a panic the other night when I saw a weird vertical rainbow line on the screen from my BenQ projector. Went through the menu, changed sources, anything I could think of. Resigned myself that I would need to start searching for a new one. Finally decided to turn around and realized that the lens cap had fallen from its place on top of the projector and the string that attaches it was right in the light path. D'oh!

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Dumb me. Spent a hour last night trying to figure out why my 3D on the Epson wasn't working. Finally discovered I had, by mistake, pushed the 2D/3D button on the Epson controller and it was stuck in 2D!!! I'm getting too old for this!!!
I can picture you scratching your head thinking, "I know it's not a handshake issue with HDMI; I turned everything on in the right order. What's going on?"

DFurr

Premium
Real Name
Don
Thanks Peter. The ads I saw on line didn't mention 3D for that model. Maybe I just missed it. My 5010 is throwing up a purple vertical line and sometimes a blue vertical line. I'm must getting ready for the worse to happen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petr
Recent bookmarks